If you're finishing your university degree and want to have contact with the working world, this may be your chance to debut with a top team. You would form part of a young company, with an international team, where we enjoy sharing our knowledge.
Stop warming up and join our team!
As part of the Marketing and Account Department, you will handle various aspects of the communication and management of accounts by performing the following functions:
Tracking RRSS publications in the RRSS of the official football clubs (our partners in video games) and clipping
• E-mail marketing
• Planning monthly cross promotion campaigns
• Management of the blog and contact with influencers
• Analysis of campaigns and elaboration of reports
What we ask of you:
• Be pursuing studies related to Advertisement and Public Relations, Marketing or similar, and ready to sign an agreement with a training center
• Intermediate/High level of English
• Knowledge of online communication and marketing
• Knowledge of tools such as Excel, Power point or Photoshop
• That you are proactive, able and willing to learn and work in a team
• That you have an interest and follow the professional sports world, especially football and basketball
• That you have a passion for new technology, the digital world and video games
and above all, great people
Together we can enjoy a great working and learning environment with:
• Participation in attractive videogame projects and their campaigns, forming part of an expert team.
• Flexible schedules and compatible with studies
See you soon!
If you're finishing your university or graduate degree, and want to have contact with the working world, this may be your chance to debut with a top team. You would form part of a young company, with an international team, where we enjoy sharing our knowledge.
Stop warming up and jump onto the pitch! You'll form part of the Translation/Support department and you'll be actively participating in translations and working with the rest of the team to assist any game users with any issues they may be experiencing in the game.
You'll be working on the following:
· Translations of different versions of the applications from English or Spanish into your native language.
· Translation of news, content and other text from English or Spanish into your native language.
· Work with the rest of the team to assist in any doubts or incidences sent by the game users who come from different countries and speak different languages.
What we ask of you:
· Be pursuing studies related to translation, foreign languages, communication or similar, and ready to sign an agreement with a university or training center.
· High level of English or Spanish.
· Native language could be: German, French, Italian, etc.
· Knowledge in translation tools.
· Knowledge of any additional language would be a plus.
· That you are proactive, able and willing to learn and work in a team.
· That you are interested in the sports environment.
· That you have a passion for new technology, the digital world and video games.
And above all, that you're a good person!
Together we can enjoy a great working and learning experience with:
· Participation in attractive video game projects.
· You'll have the opportunity to work for big sports organizations and live their world on the inside.
· Flexible schedules to ensure compatibility with studies.
See you soon!
Talk to you soon!